We outline here how and why we use information about our customers. If you have any questions please call us on 08456 800 224 or email us at email@example.com and we will be happy to answer any questions.
When you shop with Flujo, there are different ways we gather information about you:
- When you register with us, we ask for information such as your name, e-mail address, delivery address, contact details, order and transaction details. We keep a record of this information. All this is necessary for us to recognise you as a registered customer and to fulfil the orders you place with us.
- For credit card transactions your details are not held by us but by Barclays Bank (Barclaycard Business) who process all of our online purchase transactions securely.
- We keep a record of your purchases with us, This means we can send you the most relevant offers. It also means we can deal a lot quicker with any problems you may experience with your order.
- We keep a record of any e-mail correspondence you send us. This helps us keep track any problems or concerns you've had with our products or services.
- In order to maintain the highest standards of customer service and to help with the training of new staff, we record, and sometimes play back, incoming calls.
Your Personal Data
All the information we collect via our website or through correspondence with you is used to operate and improve the service we offer you. We are committed to using your personal information only for:
- Dealing with orders and accounts for the supply of our goods and services.
- Planning and managing Flujo business activities, including analysing customers' shopping habits and preferences.
- Providing you with information about the products and services we offer.
- Letting you know about offers from other companies, but only with your permission.
- Assessing your request for delivery of goods and services from us where we may make enquiries about you including searching your records held by credit reference agencies. At all times where we use or disclose your information it will remain secure.
We do not share your information with any other organisation except where required for legal reasons:
- With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies (Barclays Merchant Services in UK and Payment Tech in USA), fraud prevention and detection agencies) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you.
- To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
We will never pass on your email address on to a 3rd party for marketing purposes. We never pass on credit card details to anyone.
Data over the Internet
The internet is a global network - therefore there are cases where your data travels internationally, which may include places outside the European Union. We want you to know that if you visit or shop with Flujo, you're agreeing and authorising us to process data in this way.
Cookies are small text files that web sites can send to your computer. A cookie can be thought of as an internet user's identification card, which tells a web site when the user has returned. Cookies are not computer programs, and can't read other information saved on your hard drive. They cannot be used to disseminate viruses, or get a user's e-mail address etc. They only contain and transfer to the web site as much information as the users themselves have disclosed to that web site.
The European Union Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications recognises that cookies are a "legitimate and useful tool" for many activities, including verifying the identity of web site users. The Directive makes it compulsory for web sites to inform users if cookies are being used (which is exactly what we are doing here!), and to provide some information on how cookies are used. You can find more information on this subject at www.aboutcookies.org Lastly, the Directive places an obligation on web sites to make users aware that they can set their computers to reject cookies. You will find the instructions on how to do this at www.aboutcookies.org However, you should be aware that the Flujo website (in common with most other shopping web sites) will not work without cookies.
- If you do not wish to receive any further email messages from us please email service@Flujohome.com